The fast track programme is an intensive programme of study which allows people who are only able to meet some of the standard Year 2 Prerequisites to enter the second year of the course.
FAST TRACK PROGRAMME
WHAT IS THE FAST TRACK PROGRAMME?
Who is eligible?
You must be able to meet some of the Year 2 Prerequisites.
Anyone wishing to complete this programme must also be able to commit to the following:
- 6 hours of home study per week from 1st June until 31st August 20.
- Attending the following dates: Summer School 22nd June – 26th June 20 and Cross Over Day 19th July 2020.
- Commit financially – this programme costs £1330.
What does the Fast Track Programme consist of?
- Attending the Elder Farm Summer School from 22nd June – 26th June 2020. This will cover the basics of the first year of the course and you will be set additional tasks during that week.
- Attending the Year 2 Cross Over day on 19th July 2020 at Elder Farm.
- Completing the Anatomy and Physiology module with Betonica (or an equivalent level 3 course) by 31st August 2020.
- Completing the study of Materia Medica module with Betonica by 31st August 2020.
What will it cost?
- 5 days at Elder Farm Summer school (accommodation not included but lunch is) – £550.
- Year 2 Cross Over day at Elder Farm – £80
- Anatomy and Physiology module with Betonica – £350.
- Study of 50 herbs with Betonica – £350.
- On completion of the Fast Track Programme you will be eligible to begin the 2nd year of the Betonica Medical Herbalist Training Programme in September 2020.
How to apply?
To apply for the Fast Track Programme, download and complete the application form and return it to us via email by 1st May 2020.
If your application is shortlisted we will be in touch regarding the next stage of the process. We may want to have a pre-interview chat to ask additional questions, and following that you may be asked to attend in person interview.