If you’ve already studied some herbs before and are looking to increase your knowledge of using herbs at home then this is the course for you.
ADVANCED HOME HERBALIST COURSE
Advanced Home Herbalist course – 2019 – 2020
THE COURSE BUILDS ON THE HOME HERBALIST TOPICS:
- Covers 20 herbs
- Further botany and plant ID
- Many more recipes and ideas for home pharmacy
- Each teaching session will be focused on a different body system to get you thinking about how herbs work and how you can use them for friends and family, including hormones, babies and beyond!
There will be 6 workshop days (all Saturdays) from 10am until 4pm, and a light vegetarian lunch will be provided.
- 22nd Sept 19 – (Elder Farm)
- 27th Oct 19 – (Ashbrittle village hall)
- 24th Nov 19 – (Ashbrittle village hall)
- 29th Mar 20 – (Ashbrittle village hall)
- 26th Apr 20 – (Elder Farm)
- 31st May 20 – at Elder Farm
The course will take place at Ashbrittle village hall and Elder Farm (further details will be given on joining the course).
There are 10 places available and these will be given on a first come, first served basis.
The rest of the course will be distance learning.
The course costs £550 and covers all materials and a vegetarian/vegan lunch.
To book your place, complete the following application form and send a non-refundable deposit of £50.